RB441T – MAX Rebar Tying Tool – up to #7 x #7 w/ 19ga wire
- Precast Plants
- Road and Bridge
- Retaining Walls
- Electrical Conduit
- Swimming Pools
- The TwinTier’s Dual Wire Feeding Mechanism doubles the tying speed, completing a tie in approximately ½ second, increasing productivity.
- Compared to conventional rebar tying solutions the TwinTier’s Wire Pull Back Mechanism dispenses the precise amount of wire needed to form a tie, reducing wire usage and cutting production cost.
- The TwinTier’s “Wire Bending Mechanism” (Patent Pending) produces a shorter tie height which requires less concrete to cover a wire tie.
- The RB441T’s jaw capacity enables the tool tie up to a #7 x #7 rebar.
- A slim arm fits easily into tight spaces.
- An enclosed magazine protects tie wire and internal mechanisms from debris, providing greater durability.
There are no reviews yet.