- Main Categories
- All Categories
- ADA Tactile Systems
- Caulks & Sealants
- Compaction & Construction Equipment
- Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Forming
- Concrete Repair
- Concrete Resurfacers
- Concrete Stains
- Concrete Stamping
- Concrete Strippers & Cleaners
- Concrete Winter Blankets
- Construction Chemicals
- Construction Dust Control
- Contractor Supplies
- Diamond Blades
- Epoxies – Polyurethanes – Sealers
- Featured Products
- Green Products
- Integral Concrete Colors
- Polyspartic Floors
- Power Cords – Extensions – Lighting
- Rebar & Wire Mesh
- Safety Equipment
- Simpson Strong-Tie
- Spray Coatings
- Stamp Releases & Color Hardeners
- Surface Protection
- Walk Behind & High Speed Saws
- Featured Brands
- About Us
- Contact Us
IMPORTANT!! We will be adding products to our online catalog on a weekly basis. We have more than 3000 products and it will take some time to upload all the information. If you don't find what you were looking for it doesn't mean we don't have it. Please call the store in such cases. We will remove this message once we have uploaded all of the products. Also note that some links in the catalog may take you to the old site, while we cleanup all the content in the current site.
Concrete Water Proofer
There are 2 basic types of penetrating water repellents: Silanes and Siloxanes
Achieve the greatest depth of penetration due to its very small molecular size.
With most silanes, masking of the glass is not necessary as it is with the siloxanes
Will not darken the substrate
Perform better than silanes in the beading of water
Are preferred for the more porous substrates
Can potentially darken the surface, depending on the solids content & rate of application
Are the preferred product for noncementitious products i.e. clay, brick, stone and the like.
- Prior to the application the substrate should be completely dry
- Allow at least 24-hours with sunshine for drying if the surface was wet. A dry surface
- helps to maximize the depth of penetration of the water repellent
- Wait until the concrete is 28-days old prior to applying the water repellent
- The preferred method of application is a very low pressure spray [+/- 15 psi(1 Mpa)] using a fan-type spray nozzle
- The ideal time to apply water repellents is late in the day when the temperature and the structure to be treated starts to cool down and the wind tapers off.
J29 A Weather Worker S-100: Weather Worker S-100 (J-29-A) is a proprietary, 100% silane that penetrates into concrete or masonry and provides true long term weatherproofing protection.
Trojan Masonry Sealer: A water dispersed polyester polymer and water-borne polyurethane that when dry forms a monolithic barrier that fills the voids and coats the interior particles of the concrete matrix and helps to reduce vapor transmission in concrete and masonry. Trojan Masonry SealerTM is Building Green approved.
No products were found matching your selection.