Product: Dayton Superior Spec Cote WB
Description: Spec Cote WB is a two component water based high performance, VOC compliant interior floor coating.
Spec Cote WB has good chemical resistance and color retention with a high gloss finish. It is designed not only for durability, but also for ease-of-application and for easy recoating. Spec Cote WB combination of safety, ease-of-use and performance makes it an attractive alternative to all available solvent-based products. Spec Cote WB represents state-of-the-art technology in concrete floor care systems.
Purpose: Spec Cote WB is an excellent stand alone sealer for concrete floor applications when applied in two coats, or as a primer for Spec Cote 100, Spec Cote 100 Clear, Spec Cote CR, and the Spec Cote Urethane topcoats where chemical and abrasion resistance are important.
Spec Cote WB will resist the chemical attack of many solvents, oils, and gasoline. Ideal for applications requiring a safe-to-use V.O.C.
compliant product that does not contain solvents with a strong objectionable odor. Spec Cote WB is ideal for concrete floors in factories, warehouses, schools, industrial plants, hospitals and malls. Spec Cote WB can be used on concrete, and steel.
- Water-based/high solids content
- Low odor and non-fl ammable
- Easy clean-up with soap and water
- Easy to recoat, no extensive surface preparations
- Excellent chemical and abrasion resistance
- High gloss
- New concrete must be at least 21 days old. Temperature of the substrate must be above 50°F (10°C).
- Concrete must be above the ambient dew point temperature.
- Do not apply to exterior slabs on grade.
- Spec Cote WB is a vapor barrier and should not be applied to surfaces exhibiting moisture vapor transmission.
- Exposure to sunlight or other UV sources such as sodium vapor lighting can lead to discoloration of the coating.
- Clear aliphatic urethane topcoats such as Spec Cote Urethane reduce the UV color change effects.
- Colors may vary slightly from batch to batch, therefore try to use product from the same batch for an entire project.
- Restrict the use of the floor to light traffic and non-harsh chemicals until coating has reached full cure.
- Do not use for on-grade concrete slabs unless a vapor barrier was used and the slab will not be subjected to freeze/thaw cycles.
Standard Stock: Light Gray, Medium Gray & Clear
Standard Non-Stock Colors: Dark Gray, White, Off White, Tile Red, Beige, Tan, Brown, Green, Light Blue, Blue (5-7 days lead time required)
Custom Colors and Safety Colors (Yellow and Red) available: Customer responsible for up to 10% overrun