Product: Day-Chem Cure & Seal 1315 (J-22 UV) - Solvent Based
Description: Day-Chem Cure & Seal 1315 (J-22 U.V.) is an acrylic copolymer cure, seal and dustproofing compound in an aromatic solvent containing 25% solids with special U.V. stabilizers. The higher acrylic solids content will form an excellent surface coating with a high gloss finish and will provide an outstanding cure performance. J-22 U.V. will be ultraviolet light stable and resist yellowing.
Purpose: Day-Chem Cure & Seal 1315 (J-22 U.V.) provides a combination curing, sealing and dustproofing for freshly finished interior or exterior concrete surfaces. It meets the ASTM C-309 & ASTM C-1315 specifications as an outstanding curing compound and is an excellent dustproofer and surface sealer.
- High Solids content
- Cures (Meets ASTM C-309)
- Cure & Seals (Meets ASTM C-1315)
- Forms a Clear Film
- U.V. Stable, Resists Yellowing
- For applications of a cure and seal in an enclosed structure, Dayton Superior recommends a water based product like the Cure & Seal 309 EF or Cure & Seal 1315 EF.
- Sprayers and equipment must have suitable type solvent-resistant hoses and gaskets.
- Do not apply concrete or mortar toppings over
- Remove J-22 U.V. with Citrus Peel (J-48) before applying resinous (epoxy, polyester, urethanes, etc.) coatings.
- Do not store food containers directly on the floor, always place on pallets.
- Store material in a horizontal position to prevent moisture accumulation on the drum head.