Product: Easy Strip 2000™ ~ Biodegradable Coating Remover
Description: Great for removing most high performance coatings, including epoxies, urethanes and polyureas.
NewLook International, Inc. EasyStrip 2000™ is a low VOC, water-based concrete coating and paint removed that will effectively lift epoxies, urethanes, lead-based
architectural coatings, powder and other high performance coatings. Not recommended for use on acrylics—use NewLook EasyStrip 1000™ for these coatings.
Features and Benefits:
- Water Based, Non Flammable
- Does not affect glass or plexiglass.
- Contains no TAP’s or HAP’s (Toxic/Hazardous Air Pollutants)
- Used on vertical or horizontal surfaces
- Easy clean up
- Non-ozone depleting / Low odor
- Easily sprayed with standard equipment
- Surface temperature should be between 50°F (10°C) and rising and 90°F (35°C) and cooling.
- EasyStrip 2000 performs effectively as lower temperatures, but the dwell time must be increased.
- Above 85°F (30°C), EasyStrip may need to be over-applied, re-applied, or covered with plastic to prevent drying time during dwell time.
- EasyStrip 2000 will not strip Novalac Epoxies.
for use on epoxies or polyureas—Use NewLook EasyStrip 2000 for these coatings. Recommended for use on architectural surfaces such as concrete, brick, masonry, wood and where coatings and non-lead based paints are present or in any area where worker safety or damages to delicate equipment may be a concern. NewLook EasyStrip 1000 contains no TAPs or HAPs, offers easy cleanup using NewLook Concrete Degreaser™ and water.
- On nearly all substrates including steel, aluminum, concrete, masonry, wood or in any area where worker safety or damage to delicate equipment may be a concern.
- Epoxy, Polyurethanes, Urethanes, and Polyureas
- Removal of lead based paints
- Areas of transportation, storage tanks, bridges, warehouses, petrochem facilities, pulp, paper and food processing plants, and more.
- Any area where abrasive blasting is not an option for environmental, economic or surface damage may be of concern.
Packages: Available in 1 gallon, 5 gallon, 55 gallon, and even tote containers. Coverage is approximately 50 - 100 square feet (5-9 square meters) per gallon.