Product: Easy Strip 1000™ ~ Biodegradable Coating Remover
Description: Great for removing most architectural coatings, including acrylics!
NewLook International, Inc. EasyStrip 1000™ is a low VOC, water-based concrete coating and paint removed that will effectively lift most sealers, acrylics, non-acid
stains, non-lead based paints, urethanes, lacquers, latex, and varnish. EasyStrip 1000 can be used in preparation for NewLook Concrete Color Stains™ or any other decorative concrete product. Not recommended for use on epoxies or polyureas—Use NewLook EasyStrip 2000 for these coatings.
Features and Benefits:
- Water Based, Non Flammable
- Does not affect glass or plexiglass
- Contains no TAP’s or HAP’s (Toxic/Hazardous Air Pollutants)
- Can be used on vertical or horizontal surfaces
- Easy clean-up
- Non-ozone depleting / Low odor
- Easily sprayed with standard equipment
- Surface temperature should be between 50°F (10°C) and rising and 90°F (35°C) and cooling.
- EasyStrip 1000 performs effectively at lower temperatures, but the dwell time must be increased.
- Above 85°F (30°C), EasyStrip may need to be over-applied, re-applied, or covered with plastic to prevent drying time during dwell time.
- EasyStrip 1000 will not strip Novalac Epoxies.
for use on epoxies or polyureas—Use NewLook EasyStrip 2000 for these coatings. Recommended for use on architectural surfaces such as concrete, brick, masonry, wood and where coatings and non-lead based paints are present or in any area where worker safety or damages to delicate equipment may be a concern. NewLook EasyStrip 1000 contains no TAPs or HAPs, offers easy cleanup using NewLook Concrete Degreaser™ and water.
- On concrete, brick and masonry surfaces
- Concrete Sealer & Coating Removal
- Elastomeric Coating Removal
- Graffiti prevention on porous surfaces
- Any non-lead based architectural coating removal
- Any area where abrasive blasting is not an option for environmental, economic or surface damage may be of concern.
Packages: Available in 1 gallon, 5 gallon, 55 gallon, and even tote containers. Coverage is approximately 50 - 100 square feet (5-9 square meters) per gallon.