Description: NMD 80 is the safest, most effective and profitable way to clean new masonry. NMD 80 is a powerful detergent-based solution designed for safe and effective removal of efflorescence and mortar smears from masonry surfaces. It can be used on all masonry substrates including brick, stone, synthetic stone, pre-cast concrete, designer or colored block. The added buffering ingredients allow NMD 80 to be powerful yet safe enough for glass and anodized aluminum. NMD 80 requires no respirator when working outdoors, preventing unnecessary fines. This product is capable of extremely effective cleaning without brushing or scrubbing and will leave the cream on the mortar joints.
NMD 80 is a buffered detergent-based solution designed for the cleaning of new masonry structures. NMD 80 can be used on virtually any type of brick, block, stone, cast stone, and pre-cast. No scrubbing is necessary.
- Spray-on/spray-off application Increases square foot production and reduces labor.
- Top-down cleaning enables single rinse for whole building.
- Detergent means fewer applications
- No respirator needed when spraying outside
- Reduces water-in-wall problems, such as efflorescence
- Will not harm glass and anodized window frames when used as directed.
- Product is very mild but may be corrosive to certain woods, metals, and plants. Covering may be required. Always test.
- Avoid elevator doors as the coating will be affected by the chemical.
- Cover any building hardware, including brass, bronze, copper, gold, stainless steel or mild steel.
- Use low pressure rinsing on synthetic stone and surface dyed substrates. Do not brush-apply the product.
Coverage rates will vary from 100-200 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the surface porosity, texture and severity of staining.
- Appearance & Odor: Amber color, mild biting odor.
- Physical State: Liquid
- pH: 1.0